- Access Schedule of currently offered examinations, reading lists for public safety promotional examinations and exam forms information.
Find your rank on a current eligible list
Log-in to your account to review applications, update information, etc.
For instructions on how to update information, please click here: Updating Your Account
Appointing Authorities can access their accounts in order to issue requisitions, view lists, etc.
- Information on Civil Service law, selection, appointment, promotion and termination processes for prospective employees, current employees and appointing authorities.
- Notice to Appear & Exam Form Information for Applicants Participating in Upcoming Scheduled Examinations.
Note: Exam forms (such as education & experience instructions, worksheets and employment verification forms) are no longer mailed to applicants with their notice to appear and must be downloaded and printed by applicants from our website.
Applicants should have these forms completed and bring them, along with supporting documents, to the exam. Read the exam announcement/poster for the on-line availability date of exam forms and which forms are applicable for your specific test.
- Forms for civil service personnel transactions. Forms for use by Appointing Authorities are listed in alphabetical order with form number information, if applicable, and a form description. Forms for the Public Safety Certification Delegation effective 9/1/2009 are available Public Safety Certification Delegation Forms area below. The majority of files are in rich-text format (RTF) which should open in your standard text editor. To download a form, find the link, right click on it and choose Save Target As or Save Page As to save it to your computer. If you need one of these files in a different format e-mail us at email@example.com with your alternate format request.
- Guides & Publications related to civil service laws, rules, procedures, transactions, exam orientation & preparation, public safety entry level employment.
- Information on initial (at-hire) Medical and Physical Fitness Standards for municipal public safety personnel, medical examinations, Physical Abilities Test (PAT), Wellness at Work Program.
- The Human Resources Division has created a series of videos and powerpoint presentations to assist appointing authorities and candidates through some facets of the civil service process.