Updates on release of scores, establishment of eligible lists, and more!
- Access schedule of currently offered examinations and their applications
Need to change your email address, add EMT status, etc? Please click for step-by-step instructions to update your information!
Find your name and where you rank on a current eligible list
- Log-in to your account to review applications, update information, etc. For instructions on how to update information, please click here: Updating Your Account
- Appointing Authority Login, upcoming training session dates, and forms for civil service personnel transactions; the majority of files are in rich-text format (RTF) which should open in your standard text editor. To download a form, find the link, right click on it and choose Save Target As or Save Page As to save it to your computer. If you need one of these files in a different format e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your alternate format request.
- Information on Civil Service law, selection, appointment, promotion and termination processes for prospective employees, current employees and appointing authorities.
- Guides & Publications related to civil service laws, rules, procedures, transactions, exam orientation & preparation, public safety entry level employment.
- Information on initial (at-hire) Medical and Physical Fitness Standards for municipal public safety personnel, medical examinations, Physical Abilities Test (PAT), Wellness at Work Program.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.