Child Welfare & Education
Audit Calls for Better Oversight of Charter School System
Our report on public charter school oversight contains recommendations for state education administrators to provide more assistance in the sharing of innovation and best practices between charter schools and traditional school districts, to improve consistency in charter renewals, and to improve program accountability and transparency by ensuring the accuracy of the information being gathered. Click here to learn more.
Recent Press Releases
- Testimony of State Auditor Suzanne Bump Before the Joint Committee on Judiciary
- Bump Releases Audit of Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.
- Audit Finds $3.5 Million in Questionable MassHealth Personal Care Attendant Services
- Hotel Homeless Shelter Program Costs Communities $13 Million Annually
- Testimony of State Auditor Suzanne M. Bump Before the Joint Committee on Ways and Means