If you already have a case with DOR and need information (like information on payments), have a question on your case, or want to ask for a specific action on your case, please e-mail us your request. You do not need to fill out an application.
Fill out an application if:
- You want us to start working on a new case to establish paternity, and/or establish, enforce or modify a child support order for your child;
- You recently obtained custody of a child and want us to start working on a new case to establish paternity, and/or establish, enforce or modify a child support order for your child;
- You want full DOR enforcement services and DOR is only collecting payments made by income withholding right now;
- You and the other parent have a child in addition to the child(ren) in your current DOR case and you want DOR services to establish and/or enforce an order for child support for that child;
- You have a child with a different parent and want DOR services; or
- You previously closed a child support case and want to re-open it.
This form is used in two ways.
1) As an application for a parent who wants to apply for DOR's full child support enforcement services.
2) As an intake form to collect information about child support orders for the Massachusetts case registry as required by law.
*** If you already have a child support order, please complete this form, print it, attach your order to it, and send it to DOR. ***
- Use the forms in this package if the other parent owes past-due support for a time before your application for services and you want DOR’s help in getting a court order establishing the amount due. The package includes an Affidavit of Arrears, a worksheet and instructions to help you complete the forms.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.