The Pesticide Program is a part of the Division of Crop & Pest Services of the Department of Agricultural Resources. The Pesticide Program carries out the day to day responsibilities of regulating pesticides in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Pesticide Program also acts as support staff for the Pesticide Board and Pesticide Board Subcommittee. The major functions of Pesticide Program are:
- Pesticide Program Fees
- Pesticide Applicator and Dealer Licensing
- Catch Basin Applicator Permit Program
- PACE Continuing Education - Credits/Contact Hours
- Aquatic Vegetation Management
- Pesticide Enforcement
- Pesticide Exam Schedule (2015)
- Examination and Licensing Information Bulletin
- Pesticide Sales and Use Reporting
- Pesticide Product Registration
- Pesticide Storage and Disposal
- Pesticide Program Quality Management Plan
- Public Drinking Water Supply Protection
- Publications, Notifications and Information Bulletins
- Rights of Way Management
- School IPM
Laws and Regulations
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.