The Boat, Off-Highway Vehicle, and Snowmobile Registration Bureau is responsible for registering motorboats, snowmobiles, and recreation vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We have five conveniently located registration offices to serve our customers throughout the state.
If you are registering a boat, off-highway vehicle, or snowmobile for the first time, check here for the documentation that you need to bring to the Registration Office.
Renew your Boat, OHV or Snowmobile Registration Online!
Registration News and Updates
- Nantucket Boat Registration Event
- Registration and Titling Fees--Effective September 1, 2014
- We do not accept cash at our registration offices
We will no longer accept cash in any of our five registration offices.
Please bring either a personal check or money order to cover your transactions.
- Pay your boat, off-highway vehicle or snowmobile sales tax online
Click this link to visit the Massachusetts Department of Revenue and pay your boat, OHV or snowmobile sale tax online.
- Massachusetts Title Law Summary
- See All Registration News and Updates
Click here to review some of the common questions asked by our boat registration customers.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Off-Highway Vehicles and Snowmobiles.