Ready to register for a Virtual Gateway account and see your benefit information in My Account Page? Just follow the steps below and we will get you set up and ready to go.
Remember, to use My Account Page you must be a Massachusetts resident who is 1) currently receiving health, food, or cash assistance benefits and who is 2) the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits). Please note, if you are the head of household and have never received health assistance benefits yourself, you will not be able to access health assistance benefit information for other household members using My Account Page.
As you use the Virtual Gateway and My Account Page, do not use your Internet Browser's Back and Forward buttons, always use the links or buttons provided in the Virtual Gateway or My Account Page.
- Register for a New Virtual Gateway Account
- Log in and select My Account Page
- Use My Account Page to view or change information
Already have your Virtual Gateway Username? Log in and go to My Account Page.
You will need to register for a Virtual Gateway account to use My Account Page. Easy-to-use instructions are right on the screen as you register. The best part is that you only need to register once! After that, simply log in to the Virtual Gateway any time you wish to use My Account Page.
Here's what you need to begin:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your personal email address
Important: The above information must exactly match information you gave when you applied for benefits.
Here are the steps to register, but don't worry, once you complete Step 1, information on each page will help you through the rest!
- Start the registration process by clicking this link: Virtual Gateway Self Registration
- Enter account information: Name, PIN (a 4 digit Personal Identification Number you can easily remember), date of birth, email address
- Receive an email confirmation from VirtualGateway@state.ma.us and follow the instructions in the email
- Create a password and answer security questions
Once you complete the registration process and have your Virtual Gateway username and password, you can go to My Account Page at any time using the following steps:
- Go online to the Virtual Gateway
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Submit
- Click the My Account Page link on the Business Services page
Forgot your Virtual Gateway Username?
- New users can check their email for a message from Virtual Gateway confirming your registration; this message gives you your Virtual Gateway Username
- Call Virtual Gateway Customer Service (look on the Virtual Gateway login page for contact information), you may need to provide your PIN number and answer questions to identify you to our customer service representatives
Forgot your Virtual Gateway Password?
- Go online to the Virtual Gateway login page and click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your Username and click Submit
- Answer your Secret Questions and click Submit
- Check your email for a message from Virtual Gateway with your Temporary Password
- Go online to the Virtual Gateway login page and login with your Username and Temporary Password
- Type your Temporary Password in the Existing/Temporary Password field on the Change Password page
- Enter and confirm your new password
- Click Submit
Members who are the head of household (the individual who signed the application for benefits) can use the Virtual Gateway's My Account Page (MAP) to view their case status online. If you get health assistance, you can also use My Account Page to change certain information about the household without having to call a MassHealth office. In addition, Commonwealth Care members with minimal changes to their cases are able to use the Virtual Gateway to submit their annual eligibility reviews online, rather than using a paper form.
Here's what you need to begin:
- Your Virtual Gateway Username and Password
- The link to the Virtual Gateway
- Your name, date of birth, Social Security Number, and the ZIP code of where you live
- Member ID number (found on your MassHealth Member card or Notices sent to the Household) if you are looking for information about your healthcare benefits
- EBT number (found on your Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card) if you are looking for information about your food or cash assistance programs such as SNAP
Using My Account Page is easy! Instructions are right on each My Account Page screen. All you need to do is:
- Log in and go to My Account Page
- Search for your or your household information by filling in any blank boxes on the first My Account Page screen
- Type in your
- Member ID number to see Health Insurance and Health Assistance Program Information and / or
- EBT number to View Food/Cash Assistance Program information
- Click on the "Search" button
- Select your name displayed at the bottom of the page to see program eligibility information, view next steps and eligibility notices, see a list of documents sent to MassHealth (refer to Viewing Health Assistance Benefit Information section for details), and see the status of submitted applications.
- Follow the steps on each page to view or change information-you can also use the information links in the next section, below, to help you when using MAP
All of the pages in MAP contain phone numbers for you to call if, for example, you have any questions about registering for a Virtual Gateway Account, accessing or moving around in MAP, or the information you see in MAP.