- Find a vocational rehabilitation (VR) office nearest you
- A list of many (but not all) of the VR services that MRC provides.
- Rehabilitation Technology enhances opportunities in education, rehabilitation, employment, transportation, independent living and recreation by using technical resources.
- For Vocational Rehabilitation consumers, Informed Choice refers to the process of choosing from options based on accurate and thorough knowledge.
- This page (developed by the counselors of the MRC) includes listings of popular job hunting sites, hints on searching the Internet for job listings and information about posting your resume on the Internet.
- SES administers programs and provides supports to assist people with the most severe disabilities exercise their right to choose, obtain and retain meaningful community based employment with long term supports as needed and be paid in accordance with their skills and abilities.
- Provide information such as job search assistance, job fair and resume posting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.