If you are a US citizen, a resident of Massachusetts, and 18 years old on or before election day, you can register to vote. Just print out this voter registration form and bring or mail it to your town or city hall. If you need help, you can call 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648 for the deaf, hard of hearing, and speech disabled).
- Information for choosing a health plan and a doctor as a MassHealth member.
- Information on keeping your MassHealth membership up to date.
- Information about your dental benefits and help finding a dentist.
- The card for MassHealth members.
- Updates and notification information for MassHealth members.
- For MassHealth members with Medicare: resources for your prescription drug coverage.
Get to know SCO! A health care plan that’s as individual as you are!
- The MassHealth Wellness Program encourages MassHealth members to take actions to prevent disease and illness in their lives. To find out more information about the MassHealth Wellness Program and wellness in general, please click on the links below.
- The PCA Quality Home Care Workforce Council was created to make it easier for individuals with disabilities to find and hire PCAs under the MassHealth Personal Care Attendant program. The Council was created by state law: Chapter 268 of the Acts of 2006.