If you are a US citizen, a resident of Massachusetts, and 18 years old on or before election day, you can register to vote. Just print out this voter registration form and bring or mail it to your town or city hall. If you need help, you can call 1-800-841-2900 (TTY: 1-800-497-4648 for the deaf, hard of hearing, and speech disabled).
Get to know SCO! A health care plan that’s as individual as you are!
All you need in one place. Where You Are At the Center.
- Information about your dental benefits and help finding a dentist.
- For MassHealth members with Medicare: resources for your prescription drug coverage.
- The PCA Quality Home Care Workforce Council was created to make it easier for individuals with disabilities to find and hire PCAs under the MassHealth Personal Care Attendant program. The Council was created by state law: Chapter 268 of the Acts of 2006.
- The MassHealth Wellness Program encourages MassHealth members to take actions to prevent disease and illness in their lives. To find out more information about the MassHealth Wellness Program and wellness in general, please click on the links below.
- Updates and notification information for MassHealth members.
Free Mobile health service for pregnant women and new mothers.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.