EMS Week: National EMS Memorial Foundation Remembrance Service
Massachusetts is very privileged to have the National EMS Memorial Foundation hold the annual remembrance service in Boston this year. The service will be held Saturday, May 23 at 1:00pm at The Great Hall in Faneuil Hall, 1 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston, MA 02109. More information can be found at
The mission of the Office of Emergency Medical Services is to promote a statewide community-based emergency medical services (EMS) system that reduces premature death and disability from acute illness and injury through the coordination of local and regional EMS resources.
If you are having troubles finding content please refer to our staff directory.
- Ambulance Services
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Massachusetts EMS Accredited Training Institutions
- Laws, Regulations and Protocols
- Massachusetts Ambulance Trip Record Information System (MATRIS)
- EMS Integration Initiatives
- Complaints and Serious Incidents
- OEMS Open Meeting Notices
- Returning Veterans and Military Personnel
- Trauma Centers
- Emergency Medical Services for Children
- Staff Directory
- Directions to the OEMS office
Office of Emergency Medical Services
99 Chauncy Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Telephone: ( 617) 753-7300
Fax: (617) 753-7320
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.