Recertifying in 2014
1-2-3 Simple steps to process your state certification renewal in 2014.
The mission of the Office of Emergency Medical Services is to promote a statewide community-based emergency medical services (EMS) system that reduces premature death and disability from acute illness and injury through the coordination of local and regional EMS resources.
If you are having troubles finding content please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ambulance Services
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs)
- Massachusetts EMS Accredited Training Institutions
- Laws, Regulations and Protocols
- Massachusetts Ambulance Trip Record Information System (MATRIS)
- Noteworthy Events
- Complaints and Serious Incidents
- OEMS Open Meeting Notices
- Returning Veterans and Military Personnel
- Trauma Centers
- Emergency Medical Services for Children
- Staff Directory
- Directions to the OEMS office
Office of Emergency Medical Services
99 Chauncy Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Telephone: ( 617) 753-7300
Fax: (617) 753-7320