- This page is designed to provide an overview of the Child Passenger Safety (CPS) Program. The links below provide valuable information including dates of upcoming technician certification courses through the MPTC, locations for car seat installation assistance and printable informational handcards in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
- The Click It or Ticket Campaign follows a successful national model to increase safety belt usage. This section also discusses the campaign in more detail as well as the community-based initiatives to increase belt use and public awareness.
- This division is responsible for administering the federally-funded highway safety grant programs of the Executive Office of Public Safety and Security.
A campaign aimed at raising awareness about the dangers of drinking and driving. Remember, when drinking "Make the Right Call" and assign a designated driver or contact someone who can drive you safely home.
- This annual initiative aims to reduce aggressive and distracted driving.
- The SCARR Program was developed to educate and reduce recidivism among drivers charged with serious motor vehicle violations. It is a program that combines the referral resources of the courts with the motor vehicle expertise of the Massachusetts State Police to promote driver and community education on the importance of safe and responsible driving.
- Road and weather conditions can change very rapidly in New England, but there are precautions that motorists can take during the winter months.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.