Massachusetts Manufacturing Takes Center Stage
Western Massachusetts hosted the annual EASTEC conference this week, the largest annual manufacturing event on the East Coast. The event included 500 exhibitors, 14,000 attendees and tours of local manufacturers. Additionally, Assistant Secretary for Innovation Policy Eric Nakajima participated on a panel regarding workforce development. For more on EASTEC, watch the Channel 40 news story.
Sign up today for the 2013 Advanced Manufacturing Summit, to be held June 25th at Gillette Stadium.
The Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, working in collaboration with 34 members of the private and public sector created and are now implementing, "Choosing to Compete in the 21st Century", the Economic Development Plan for the State. The plan identified 5 areas of focus and 55 action items to improve economic development and job creation in the state, and thus making Massachusetts more competitive. To learn more about the plan, go to mass.gov/compete.
News & Updates
- AMC Public Meeting Notice 5-16-13
- Secretary Bialecki Highlights Success of State Economic Recovery During Visit to Salem’s Jacqueline’s Gourmet Cookies
- Patrick-Murray Administration Approves Economic Development Projects That Will Create and Retain 7,144 Jobs
- Patrick-Murray Administration Unveils New Business One-Stop Web Portal
- At Onset of Nation-Leading Goal, Multi-Family Housing Permits Nearly Double in 2012
- See All News & Updates