The Operational Services Division sets the tuition prices for M.G.L. approved private special education programs for purchase by cities and towns and Commonwealth departments. Please choose one of the links below to download prices, forms and/or policies.
- In State Special Education Tuition Prices FY 2015
- Out of State Special Education Tuition Prices FY 2015
- Sample 1 (for when the IEP dates cross state fiscal years)
- Sample 2 (for when the IEP dates cross state fiscal years)
- Sample Jusification (for services over $20 per hour)
- One Student in a Day Program
- Several Students in a Day Program
- One Student in a Residential Program
- Several Students in a Residential Program
Policies and Other Information
For more information please contact the Director of Special Education Pricing.
- Special Education Pricing Regulation
- Program Quality Assurance - Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Administrative Advisory SPED 2004-4: School District Responsibility For Children in Special Education Day Schools Who Are Transferred to a Residential School by the Department of Social Services
- Uniform Financial Reporting (eFile)
- Independent Evaluations - Division of Health Care Finance and Policy OSD Forms
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.