Trades Vendors - Learn about opportunities to Become a Statewide Contractor
The Operational Services Division is actively seeking Tradespeople to provide the following services across a number of contracts.
Tradespersons Statewide Contract TRD01
Boilers – Drains – Electrical – Fencing – General Contracting – Generator/Turbine – Glass/Window/Doors – HVAC/Sheet Metal – Painting – Plumbing
TRD01 has launched! Locate available vendors by service category/region in our Tradespersons Contract Index .
Tradespersons Statewide Contract TRD02
Asphalt Paving – Carpentry – Excavation – Masonry – Septic
Tradespersons Statewide Contract TRD03
Elevator – Exhaust Services – Fire Prevention – Fire Suppression – Overhead Doors – Signage – Welding
Tradespersons Statewide Contract TRD4
Cleaning/Restoration - Compressor - Kitchen Exhaust/Duct - Pump & Motor - Roofing
Vendors are invited to submit a quote in COMMBUYS.
To be eligible to bid on this contract and to receive notices of bid opportunities, your business must be registered in COMMBUYS, the Commonwealth’s online eProcurement platform. Register in COMMBUYS today!
Create a Business Profile in COMMBUYS Free of Charge
Many state procurement and purchasing activities take place in COMMBUYS. Set up a COMMBUYS business profile to receive solicitation notices in your areas of interest; submit quotes; and, if awarded a contract, transact business with the Commonwealth’s buyers.
COMMBUYS Resources and Activities
- Set up your business profile by registering at COMMBUYS.com.
- Find COMMBUYS Registration Guidance here.
- All businesses must select at least one United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) when setting up their business profile. UNSPSCs identify the goods/services your business offers and trigger email notifications when COMMBUYS bid opportunities match your business offerings. Vendors are encouraged to select any of the following UNSPSCs that align with their business and will have the opportunity to select others during registration:
General Contracting (72-11-11)
HVAC/Sheet Metal (72-15-12)
Asphalt Paving (72-14-10)
Exhaust Systems (40-10-15)
Fire Prevention (46-19-15)
Fire Suppression (46-19-16)
Overhead Doors (72-15-24)
Cleaning Restoration (76-11-00)
Kitchen Exhaust/Duct (72-15-00)
Pump & Motor (40-15-17)
After setting up your vendor profile, interested bidders must acknowledge the bid to receive future email updates from COMMBUYS. To acknowledge the bid, login to COMMBUYS, navigate to the posting (Using the Advanced Search, enter TRD01, TRD02,or TRD03 in the Bid Description field), and select “Yes” on the Acknowledge Receipt and View Solicitation window.
Quote Response Guidance
Your quote response must be submitted through COMMBUYS. Vendors are encouraged to use the Create a Quote in COMMBUYS job aid or view the How to Create a Quote in COMMBUYS Webcast to navigate the quote submission process Vendors also encouraged to.
Quote Submission Reminders:
- General tab – Do not select “Is ‘No Bid’” on the General tab; this is intended for use only if you do not wish to submit a bid; award recommendation may not be made if this checkbox is selected.
- Item tab – Select See Quote Attachment to be able to upload response documents on the Attachments tab.
- Attachments tab – Be sure to include all required documents as part of your response.
- Terms and Conditions must be accepted to allow the quote submission.
- Summary tab – Perform a final inspection of your quote to ensure:
- The Bid Flag is set to “Yes”;
- The Item(s) being bid indicate “See Quote Attachment(s) – Yes”;
- All required documents have been uploaded.
- Select Submit Quote after your review.
Contact the COMMBUYS Help Desk with questions: