The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Turning Age 65: Enroll in Medicare Part A and Part B and Select Your GIC Medicare Plan Before You Turn Age 65
- UniCare OME Prescription Drug Frequently Asked Questions
- Long Term Disability Claims Filing Deadline Strictly Enforced Effective October 1, 2015
- ACA Employer Shared Responsibility Reporting
- Fall Open Enrollments
- See All GIC News & Updates