The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Chair-Elect, New Commissioners Outline Priorities for Procurement
- Employees and Non-Medicare Retirees: Check Your Physician’s Tier Before Going to Your Doctor Visits
- Shop for Care and Save Money
- Have a Smartphone? When You Might Want to Take Advantage of Telemedicine
- Bundled Payments: How These Positively Affect Patients and Bring Down Costs
- See All GIC News & Updates