The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Lower Your Out-of-Pocket Health Care Costs
- UniCare Medicare Extension (OME) Members:New Prescription Drug Plan Starts January 1
- Beacon Health Strategies Merges with Value Options
- Harvard Independence and Tufts Health Navigator Become POS Plans July 1, 2015: What Does This Mean?
- Modifications to Rules for Enrolling in Health Plans and Adding Dependents
- See All GIC News & Updates