The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Transition Information for Current Flexible Spending Account Participants
- 2015 MA State Retirement Board Election
- W-2 Insurance Data Requests for Offline Agencies and Municipalities
- MyGIC Self Service Center Website Rolling Out to Retirees
- Health Care Transparency: What This Means to Patients
- See All GIC News & Updates