The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Annual Enrollment April 9 – May 7 for Changes Effective July 1, 2014
- Have You Been Affected by Traumatic Events?
- Group Insurance Commission Approves 1.0 Percent Premium Increase; Lowest Increase In Over 10 Years
- Great News-One Percent Average Rate Increase for FY15
- GIC Health Fair Schedule
- See All GIC News & Updates