The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Your Health Plan Coverage - Traveling Tips for Emergencies
- Life Insurance Updates
- Employees and non-Medicare Retirees in UniCare and Fallon Health Can Earn Cash When They Shop for Care
- Health Plan Case Managers Improve Members’ Quality of Life
- Doesn’t a Never Event Mean it Never Happens? Unfortunately, Sometimes it Does
- See All GIC News & Updates