The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Your Health Plan Coverage - Traveling Tips for Emergencies
- Buy-Out for State Employees and Retirees
- Life Insurance Updates
- Tufts Scholarship Winners Outline Strategies to Help Control Skyrocketing Prescription Drug Costs
- Employees and non-Medicare Retirees in UniCare and Fallon Health Can Earn Cash When They Shop for Care
- See All GIC News & Updates