The Group Insurance Commission provides high value health insurance and other benefits to state, housing and certain other authorities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents. The GIC also provides health-only benefits to participating municipalities' employees, retirees, and their survivors/ dependents.
GIC News & Updates
- Allied Health Majors: Apply for Tufts Scholarship No Later Than July 20, 2016
- New Prescription Drug Program for UniCare State Indemnity Plan/Medicare Extension (OME) Members
- Fiscal Year Deductible Effective July 1, 2016
- Telehealth: A New Way to Access Care After Hours
- Separation or Divorce? In Debt? Other Stress?
- See All GIC News & Updates