Log in links for this page
- This page, MyGICLink Member Benefits Portal, is offered by
- Group Insurance Commission
MyGICLink Member Benefits Portal
Enroll in or update your GIC benefits during annual enrollment or within 60 days of a qualifying event
How to Enroll In or Update GIC Benefits
When Can I Enroll In Or Update GIC Benefits?
Register for MyGICLink in just a few minutes!
MyGICLink Member Benefits Portal Allows You To:
• Save time and paper by viewing your benefits online 24/7 throughout the year
• Securely update your personal information
• Update your dependents & beneficiaries, if applicable
• And much more!
You can also enroll in or update your GIC benefits using GIC Online Forms. Make sure to include an up-to-date personal email address when completing each form to receive a registration email for MyGICLink and to continue to have access to MyGICLink if you change agencies and once you retire.
Help Us Improve Mass.gov with your feedback
Thank you for your website feedback! We will use this information to improve this page.
If you need assistance, please Contact the GIC.
If you would like to continue helping us improve Mass.gov, join our user panel to test new features for the site.