What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
June 20, 2017 - Spring 2017 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Office of Fishing and Boating Access Sites
June 19, 2017 - Latest update from the Dept. of Fish and Game.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
June 9, 2017 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the data by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2017. Spatial and attribute changes increased accuracy for many hundreds of polygons statewide.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from Ortho Imagery)
June 9, 2017 - 16 communities updated based on 2013-2016 imagery and other sources.
- MassGIS Data - Massachusetts Geographic Response Plan
May 11, 2017 -- Update from MassDEP. GRP data support the state's planning document and response tool to guide local responders during the first 24 to 48 hours of a major coastal oil spill.
- MassGIS Data - Title 5 Setback Areas
May 11, 2017 - Statewide update from MassDEP GIS Group.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS