- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Inland Water Bathymetry (1:10,000)
February 14, 2017 - The Mass. Div. of Fisheries and Wildlife has mapped bathymetry data (lake and pond depth contours) for some inland water bodies at a scale of 1:10,000.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from Ortho Imagery)
February 10, 2017 - 32 communities updated based on 2013-2015 imagery and other sources.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
February 3, 2017 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the data by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2017. Spatial and attribute changes were implemented to increase accuracy for many hundreds of polygons statewide.
- MassGIS Data - MA DFW Coldwater Fisheries Resources (1:25,000)
January 30, 2017 - Mass. DFW has updated the data to reflect 2016 fisheries sampling efforts.
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
January 6, 2017 - Fall 2016 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Legislative District Layers Updated
- See All What's New @ MassGIS