- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
May 11, 2017 - Winter 2017 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Massachusetts Geographic Response Plan
May 11, 2017 -- Update from MassDEP. GRP data support the state's planning document and response tool to guide local responders during the first 24 to 48 hours of a major coastal oil spill.
- MassGIS Data - Title 5 Setback Areas
May 11, 2017 - Statewide update from MassDEP GIS Group.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
April 20 2017- the following 43 municipalities were updated: Adams, Andover, Ashfield, Attleboro, Belchertown, Belmont, Beverly, Brewster, Chelmsford, Cheshire, Colrain, Deerfield, Dennis, Dighton, Dudley, Easthampton, Fitchburg, Hampden, Huntington, Kingston, Lanesborough, Lexington, Lunenburg, Lynn, Mashpee, New Ashford, Northfield, Norton, Oak Bluffs, Otis, Pelham, Phillipston, Plymouth, Rehoboth, Royalston, Rutland, Sharon, Shelburne, Stoneham, Warren, Wendell, West Stockbridge, and Wrentham.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- See All What's New @ MassGIS