- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
September 21, 2016 - These 33 municipalities were updated (all but one with FY2016 or FY2017 data): Aquinnah, Ashland, Barnstable, Brimfield, Brockton, Cheshire, Colrain, Concord, Cummington, Duxbury, Easton, Gardner, Granby, Hinsdale, Holden, Holland, Malden, Mashpee, Melrose, Mendon, Nahant, North Brookfield, Peabody, Pepperell, Saugus, Southbridge, Waltham, Warwick, Wayland, Webster, Westborough, Whately, and Williamstown.
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
September 6, 2016 - Spring 2016 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
September 2, 2016 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the data by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2016. Spatial and attribute changes were implemented to increase accuracy for many hundreds of polygons statewide.
- MassGIS Data - NHESP Natural Communities
July 18, 2016 - Latest update from NHESP; data current as of June 30, 2016.
- Program for Enhancing Standardized Parcel Mapping July 14, 2016 - MassGIS has additional funding to provide enhancements to the Level 3 parcel data. The objective of the Standardized Mapping Enhancement Initiative is to make it possible for communities in the Commonwealth to maintain standardized assessor parcel maps. The application deadline is July 29, 2016
- MassGIS Data - LiDAR Terrain Data
July 8, 2016 - Coverage for the state now complete! DEMs from 2015 are now available for western Mass, filling in large gaps and replacing some older areas.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS