- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
April 23, 2014- MassGIS announces results of funding to vendors for enhancements to the Level 3 Parcel data for 132 communities. After funding the creation of the parcel data, it became clear that some communities needed the data enhanced to increase its usability and allow for its integration into existing Assessor processes. Therefore, 8 vendors will be adding capabilities to the data that make it more user friendly, along with a commitment that it will be maintained to our standard. This is the list of communities, vendors, dollar value of the work and the fiscal years when the work will take place.
- Bring on Spring Aerial Imagery Project 2014
Help MassGIS determine the best ground conditions for our April aerial imagery capture project.
- MassGIS Data - Designated Shellfish Growing Areas
April 18, 2014 - Update from Department of Fish and Game's Division of Marine Fisheries. This layer reflects classification areas as of Jan. 8, 2014.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2013 Ortho Imagery)
April 7, 2014 - 54 communities updated based on 2013 USGS imagery
- MassGIS Data - DCR Roads and Trails
March 18, 2014 - Road and trail networks and points features in DCR Division of State Parks and Recreation properties.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS