- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Legislative District Layers Updated
- MassGIS Data - Schools (Pre-K through High School)
November 16, 2015 - Updated for the 2015-2016 school year with data from the Mass. Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education as of October 20, 2015.
- MassGIS Data - Community Boundaries (Towns) from Survey Points
November 9, 2015 - The Boxford-Topsfield boundary was adjusted using coordinates for one point supplied by the MassDOT Survey section; the Cambridge-Somerville boundary near Route 28 was modified based on data from Cambridge.
- MassGIS Data - Designated Shellfish Growing Areas
November 4, 2015 - Update from Department of Fish and Game's Division of Marine Fisheries. This layer reflects classification areas as of Aug. 13, 2015.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
October 14, 2015 - 58 communities updated based on 2013-2014 imagery and other sources.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS