- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
April 2017- the following 43 municipalities were updated. Adams, Andover, Ashfield, Attleboro, Belchertown, Belmont, Beverly, Brewster, Chelmsford, Cheshire, Colrain, Deerfield, Dennis, Dighton, Dudley, Easthampton, Fitchburg, Hampden, Huntington, Kingston, Lanesborough, Lexington, Lunenburg, Lynn, Mashpee, New Ashford, Northfield, Norton, Oak Bluffs, Otis, Pelham, Phillipston, Plymouth, Rehoboth, Royalston, Rutland, Sharon, Shelburne, Stoneham, Warren, Wendell, West Stockbridge, and Wrentham.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - Designated Shellfish Growing Areas
April 18, 2017 - Update from Department of Fish and Game's Division of Marine Fisheries. This layer reflects classification areas as of April 14, 2017.
- MassGIS Data - Community Boundaries (Towns) from Survey Points
March 31, 2017 - Edits to the boundaries of: Berlin-Hudson; Boxford-Topsfield; Duxbury-Pembroke; Lynn-Lynnfield; and Walpole-Westwood-Norwood.
- MassGIS Data - MassDEP 1994-2014 Water Quality Monitoring Stations
March 27, 2017 - A new point feature class containing locations of 2,396 water quality monitoring stations across the state.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS