- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
September 21, 2016 - These 33 municipalities were updated (all but one with FY2016 or FY2017 data): Aquinnah, Ashland, Barnstable, Brimfield, Brockton, Cheshire, Colrain, Concord, Cummington, Duxbury, Easton, Gardner, Granby, Hinsdale, Holden, Holland, Malden, Mashpee, Melrose, Mendon, Nahant, North Brookfield, Peabody, Pepperell, Saugus, Southbridge, Waltham, Warwick, Wayland, Webster, Westborough, Whately, and Williamstown.
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
September 6, 2016 - Spring 2016 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
September 2, 2016 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the data by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2016. Spatial and attribute changes were implemented to increase accuracy for many hundreds of polygons statewide.
- MassGIS Data - NHESP Natural Communities
July 18, 2016 - Latest update from NHESP; data current as of June 30, 2016.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS