- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Surficial Geology (1:24,000)
August 27, 2015 - Data available for Area "I", covering the Quabbin region to Worcester.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
August 27, 2015 - 22 communities updated based on 2013/2014 USGS imagery and other sources.
- MassGIS Data - Fire Stations
August 17/18, 2015 - Data updated for Belmont and Great Barrington.
- MassGIS Data - MA DFW Coldwater Fisheries Resources (1:25,000)
August 7, 2015 - Mass. DFW has updated the data to reflect sampling efforts over the past year.
- MassGIS Data - LiDAR Terrain Data
July 17, 2015 - DEMs and LAS and other data from 2013-2014 are now available for many areas from Central Mass. to the coast (referred to as the "Sandy project"), filling in gaps and replacing some older areas. Also, new LiDAR data captured this spring completes coverage for the state; these data will be available later in the year.
- MassGIS Data - ZIP Codes (5-Digit) from HERE (Navteq)
July 8, 2015 - New data layer containing boundaries of Massachusetts ZIP Codes, from HERE (Navteq) 2015 Q2 data.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS