- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - LiDAR Terrain Data
July 17, 2015 - DEMs and LAS and other data from 2013-2014 are now available for many areas from Central Mass. to the coast (referred to as the "Sandy project"), filling in gaps and replacing some older areas. Also, new LiDAR data captured this spring completes coverage for the state; these data will be available later in the year.
- MassGIS Data - ZIP Codes (5-Digit) from HERE (Navteq)
July 8, 2015 - New data layer containing boundaries of Massachusetts ZIP Codes, from HERE (Navteq) 2015 Q2 data.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
June 30, 2015 - 25 communities updated based on 2013/2014 USGS imagery and other sources. On June 16, 46 communities updated.
- MassGIS Data - DCR Roads and Trails
June 22, 2015 - Update to road and trail networks and points features in DCR Division of State Parks and Recreation properties.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
June 16, 2015 - Updated data for the following 24 municipalities is now available; most are FY2015 updates: Agawam, Auburn, Ayer, Bourne, Dartmouth, Dover, Easthampton, Gloucester, Huntington, Lanesborough, Leverett, Monson, New Braintree, Northborough, Oakham, Paxton, Shirley, Southampton, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Upton, Wales, Walpole, and Ware.
June 11, 2015 - ESRI, the worlds leading GIS software company, is now using MassGISs Survey Town Boundaries in it's official worldwide topographic map.
The map can be viewed here.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS