- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer
October 30, 2013 - Data added for Essex, Hampden, Norfolk and Plymouth counties.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
October 30, 2013 – With the completion of Oxford and Essex, all Massachusetts Municipalities (save Boston) now have their parcel data available for download. Now we begin the process of updating.
- MassGIS Data - Hurricane Surge Inundation Zones
October 23, 2013 - This new layer represents worst-case Hurricane Surge Inundation areas for Category 1 through 4 coastal hurricanes, based on SLOSH model data.
- Maintaining Standardized Parcel Mapping
October 8, 2013 - A new section on our website provides information for Assessors and mapping vendors about the importance of maintaining standardized parcel mapping, and contains instructions on how to do it.
- Updates to MassDEP Data Layers
- LiDAR Fugro Viewer
October 1, 2013 - Many of MassGIS's customers do not have their own GIS to view our GIS data so they use OLIVER .Users have recently asked about adding LiDAR data, either the DEM rasters or the LAS point files, to OLIVER.This cannot be done, however on the LiDAR metadata page we've posted a link to a free LiDAR (both DEMs and LAS) viewer released by Fugro.It has a tool that will return the elevation in meters for any location in the LiDAR coverage area.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS