- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - USGS Color Ortho Imagery (2013/2014)
November 24, 2014 - New 2014 imagery - and 2013 imagery - available as Web Services.
- MassGIS Data - County Boundaries
November 20, 2014 - County boundaries based on the Towns from Survey points.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - Farmers' Markets
November 13, 2014 - The latest update from the Mass. Department of Agricultural Resources, current as of November 4, is now available for download.
- MassGIS Data - FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer
November 3, 2014 - Data added for Barnstable and Nantucket counties. Other areas updated.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
October 16, 2014 - Added to the dataset are all FY 2014 agricultural preservations, by the Department of Agriculture, and all Division of Fish and Game FY 2014 acquisitions. Digitizing progress continues on grant-funded and Department of Conservation and Recreation acquisitions. Using the high accuracy of the Level 3 assessors parcels, city-wide improvements have been made to open spaces in Attleboro, Brockton, portions of Chicopee, and parts of North Reading. Data downloads represent updates as of 10/9/2014.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS