What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer
July 25, 2017 - Data updated from FEMA Flood Map Service Center, as of July 14.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
July 5, 2017- The following 31 communities were updated: Ashburnham, Auburn, Bridgewater, Buckland, Chesterfield, Danvers, Dracut, Egremont, Erving, Fall River, Hamilton, Holliston, Hopedale, Hudson, Marlborough, Milford, Millis, Monterey, North Adams,North Attleborough, Petersham, Plympton, Randolph, Stoughton, Sunderland, Swampscott, Upton, Waltham, Wenham, West Boylston, and Williamstown.
- MassGIS Data - Town and City Halls
July 10, 2017 - Statewide revision. Locations updated from master address database.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
June 20, 2017 - Spring 2017 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS