- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
- 2014 Spring NEARC Call for Presentations
The NEARC Spring Spatial Technologies Conference is calling for presentations for the event on Tuesday May 13 in Amherst.
- MassGIS Data - Community Boundaries (Towns)
February 25, 2014 - Attribute updates to the Towns and Boundaries data layers
- MassGIS Data - Community Boundaries (Towns) from Survey Points
February 6, 2014 - Several edits, including some based on Level 3 Parcels.
- MassGIS Data - Farmers' Markets
January 28, 2014 - The latest update from the Mass. Department of Agricultural Resources, current as of January 6, is now available for download.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
January 14, 2014 - Updated with many FY 2013 fee-acquisitions or restrictions acquired by the Division of Fish and Game, the Department of Agriculture, and EEA grant programs administered by the Department of Conservation Services, and dozens of new conservation restrictions that were acquired in part by the new Conservation Land Tax Credit program. Also, many previously digitized open spaces were adjusted to the more spatially accurate Level 3 assessors parcels boundaries. Data downloads represent updates as of 1/10/2014.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS