- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - NHESP Natural Communities
July 18, 2016 - Latest update from NHESP; data current as of June 30, 2016.
- Program for Enhancing Standardized Parcel Mapping July 14, 2016 - MassGIS has additional funding to provide enhancements to the Level 3 parcel data. The objective of the Standardized Mapping Enhancement Initiative is to make it possible for communities in the Commonwealth to maintain standardized assessor parcel maps. The application deadline is July 29, 2016
- MassGIS Data - LiDAR Terrain Data
July 8, 2016 - Coverage for the state now complete! DEMs from 2015 are now available for western Mass, filling in large gaps and replacing some older areas.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
June 17, 2016 - These 16 municipalities were updated; most are FY2017 updates: Abington, Belmont, Bernardston, Conway, Fairhaven, Florida, Hopkinton, Lexington, Milford, Orange, Revere, Richmond, Rochester, Rockport, Wareham and West Bridgewater.
- MassGIS Data - MassDEP Ground Water Discharge Permits
June 9, 2016 - Latest update from MassDEP. Data current as of March 10, 2016.
- MassGIS Data - Farmers' Markets
June 1, 2016 - The latest update from the Mass. Department of Agricultural Resources, current as of April 5, is now available for download.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS