- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Public School Districts
February 6, 2015 - Data updated to include all types of districts.
- MassGIS Data - MassDEP BWP Major Facilities
January 13, 2015 - MassDEP has updated its BWP Major Facilities data layer. Data are current as of June 30, 2014.
- MassGIS Data - MassDEP Underground Storage Tanks
January 13, 2015 - MassDEP has made available a new data layer of Underground Storage Tank locations. Data are current as of June 30, 2014.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
January 12, 2015 - The Department of Conservation and Recreation’s water resources division made spatial improvements to hundreds of polygons by moving them to Level-3 parcel level of accuracy. The Department of Agriculture and the Division of Fish and Game and the Executive Office of Environmental Affairs are keeping the dataset current by beginning to digitize acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions acquired in FY 2015. Data downloads represent updates as of 1/12/2015.
- MassGIS Data - Legislative District Layers Updated
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2013 Ortho Imagery)
January 9, 2015 - 33 communities updated based on 2013 USGS imagery and other sources
Other updates: September 9, 2014 - 38 communities; July 23, 2014 - 23; June 27, 2014 - 58; May 14, 2014 - 36
- See All What's New @ MassGIS