- Map and query nearly all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data, and more
What's New @ MassGIS
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - Trains
April 29, 2015 - MBTA Commuter Rail station feature in Brockton updated.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
April 9, 2015 - Updated data for the following 25 municipalities is now available; most are FY2015 updates: Adams, Ashfield, Barre, Bolton, Buckland, Chelmsford, Deerfield, Dover, Dudley, Edgartown, Fitchburg, Hamilton, Lawrence, Mashpee, Methuen, Paxton, Plainfield, Plymouth, Quincy, Randolph, Reading, Rockland, Sandisfield, Southwick, and Walpole.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
April 9, 2015 - 28 communities updated based on 2013/2014 USGS imagery and other sources
- MassGIS Data - USGS Color Ortho Imagery (2013/2014)
March 30, 2015 - Imagery available for download statewide, including Cape Cod.
- LiDAR 2015 Acquisition
March 24, 2015 - Along with several partners, MassGIS is acquiring LiDAR terrain data for the remainder of the state.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.