- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
January 6, 2017 - Fall 2016 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Legislative District Layers Updated
- MassGIS Data - Community Preservation Act (CPA) Towns
December 29, 2016 - Updated to represent the latest data from the 2016 fall elections.
- MassGIS Data - Community Boundaries (Towns) from Survey Points
December 23, 2016 - Boundaries updated between Canton-Sharon-Norwood; Sharon-Walpole; Barnstable-Mashpee; Holland-Wales. These changes were based on Level 3 parcels data, newer imagery, scanned Harbor and Lands Atlas plans, and input from the affected towns. Most of these boundaries followed streams or rights-of-way that were either traced atop older imagery or not modified from the 1:25,000 mapping of community boundaries.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
December 6, 2016 - the following 21 municipalities were updated. Most are first time updates and are mostly fiscal year 2017, with a few FY 2016: Acushnet, Barre, Canton, Dalton, Dover, Easthampton, Essex, Freetown, Gill, Middleton, Millbury, Millville, Montague, New Salem, Newton, Rowe, Shutesbury, Sunderland, West Brookfield, Westminster, and Worthington.
- MassGIS Data - Highway Mile Markers
November 29, 2016 - Milepost locations on numbered routes throughout the state.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS