- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
October 2, 2015 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the protected and recreational open space dataset by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2015. Town-wide open space updates were completed for Dudley, Hull, and Shrewsbury. The updates for these towns involved making spatial improvements to the open space boundaries as well as updating the attribute information.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
September 17, 2015 - Updated data for the following 28 municipalities is now available; most are FY2015 and FY2016 updates: Avon, Boylston, Chilmark, Douglas, East Brookfield, Eastham, Erving, Franklin, Gloucester, Hampden, Middleton, Monterey, New Bedford, Newton, Oak Bluffs, Palmer, Sheffield, South Hadley, Sterling, Sutton, Templeton, Tisbury, Tolland, Waltham, West Boylston, West Brookfield, West Stockbridge and Winthrop.
- MassGIS Data - Town and City Halls
September 1, 2015 - The West Boylston town hall point was moved to its current location.
- MassGIS Data - Surficial Geology (1:24,000)
August 27, 2015 - Data available for Area "I", covering the Quabbin region to Worcester.
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
August 27, 2015 - 22 communities updated based on 2013/2014 USGS imagery and other sources.
- MassGIS Data - Fire Stations
August 17/18, 2015 - Data updated for Belmont and Great Barrington.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS