- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
December 6, 2016 - the following 21 municipalities were updated. Most are first time updates and are mostly fiscal year 2017, with a few FY 2016: Acushnet, Barre, Canton, Dalton, Dover, Easthampton, Essex, Freetown, Gill, Middleton, Millbury, Millville, Montague, New Salem, Newton, Rowe, Shutesbury, Sunderland, West Brookfield, Westminster, and Worthington.
- MassGIS Data - Highway Mile Markers
November 29, 2016 - Milepost locations on numbered routes throughout the state.
- Updates to Two MassDEP Data Layers
- MassGIS Data - MBTA Bus Routes and Stops
September 6, 2016 - Spring 2016 update provided by the Central Transportation Planning Staff.
- MassGIS Data - Protected and Recreational OpenSpace
September 2, 2016 - GIS staff at the DAR, DFG, DCR and EEA continued to improve the data by adding many new acquisitions in-fee as well as restrictions for FY 2016. Spatial and attribute changes were implemented to increase accuracy for many hundreds of polygons statewide.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS