- This is THE way to make or get maps, and to query all of MassGIS' data
- Download shapefiles, edit data,
What's New @ MassGIS
- MassGIS Data - Building Structures (2-D, from 2011-2014 Ortho Imagery)
June 30, 2015 - 25 communities updated based on 2013/2014 USGS imagery and other sources. On June 16, 46 communities updated.
- MassGIS Data - DCR Roads and Trails
June 22, 2015 - Update to road and trail networks and points features in DCR Division of State Parks and Recreation properties.
- MassGIS Data - Level 3 Assessors’ Parcel Mapping
June 16, 2015 - Updated data for the following 24 municipalities is now available; most are FY2015 updates: Agawam, Auburn, Ayer, Bourne, Dartmouth, Dover, Easthampton, Gloucester, Huntington, Lanesborough, Leverett, Monson, New Braintree, Northborough, Oakham, Paxton, Shirley, Southampton, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Upton, Wales, Walpole, and Ware.
June 11, 2015 - ESRI, the worlds leading GIS software company, is now using MassGISs Survey Town Boundaries in it's official worldwide topographic map.
The map can be viewed here.
- MassGIS Data - Office of Fishing and Boating Access Sites
June 10, 2015 - Latest update from the Dept. of Fish and Game.
- MassGIS Data - Farmers' Markets
June 10, 2015 - The latest update from the Mass. Department of Agricultural Resources, current as of June 10, is now available for download.
- See All What's New @ MassGIS