General Forms and Instructions
- Small Claims in Massachusetts: What You Need to Know
- Statement of Small Claim and Notice of Trial
- Completing the Statement of Small Claim & Notice of Trial Form
- Verification of Defendant's Address by Plaintiff
- Small Claims Answer
- Small Claims Counterclaim
- Financial Statement of Judgment Debtor
- Agreement for Judgment and Payment Order
- Defendant's Claim of Appeal
- Satisfaction of Judgment
- Satisfaction of Judgment in Counterclaim
District Court Small Claims Supplemental Forms
Multilingual Small Claims Forms
Small Claims Forms are now available in Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Haitian Creole, Khmer, Russian, and Chinese (traditional)
These forms have been provided to court users for reference only. Only the English forms will be accepted by the Court, and all English forms must be completed entirely in English. You have a right to an interpreter, free of charge, for all court events. If you require an interpreter, please let the court staff know.
Small Claims in Massachusetts: What you need to know
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About Small Claims
Instructions for Filing a Small Claims
Statement of Small Claim and Notice of Trial
Verification of Defendant's Address
Small Claims Answer
Small Claims Counterclaim
Financial Statement of Judgment Debtor
Agreement for Judgment and Payment Order
Defendant's Claim of Appeal
Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment
Acknowledgment of Satisfaction of Judgment in Counterclaim
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.