If your annual income is less than $75,000, you need to file a short form. If your income is more than $75,000 a year, file a long form.

You may also need to file other forms in addition to the short or long form.

  • If you are self-employed or own your own business, you need file Schedule A pdf format of Financial Statement Schedule A (CJD 301 Schedule A)
  • If you have rental property income, you need to file Schedule B pdf format of Financial Statement Schedule B (CJD 301 Schedule B)

Short Form: If you earn less than $75,000 a year

Long Form: If you earn more than $75,000 a year

Recommended Content

People also viewed...

You recently viewed...

Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.

Learn more on our .

*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.