Draft 2014 Project Evaluation Forms for Drinking Water SRF Applications
- Draft 2014 Drinking Water SRF Project Evaluation Form Instructions and Guidance
- Draft 2014 Drinking Water SRF Project Evaluation Form
- Revised Drinking Water Criteria for 2014 PEF Applications
Public Comment Period:
Ends June 14, 2013
The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP), Division of Municipal Services, is proposing a major revision in the method used to score and rank Project Evaluation Forms (PEFs) for Drinking Water projects seeking financial assistance through the Commonwealth’s State Revolving Fund (SRF).
The proposed new scoring system, as described in the 2014 Drinking Water PEF Form and Instruction & Guidance document, will categorize incoming Drinking Water PEF proposals into one of 5 Tier Categories; each having a set point value. The Tier categories are designed to identify the most important drinking water proposals in terms of public health. The proposed new scoring system is an attempt to further ensure that proposed drinking water projects addressing the greatest public health needs are given priority for SRF funding assistance.
The MassDEP will conduct a public hearing on the new proposed scoring system on Tuesday June 11, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the MassDEP Boston Office, One Winter Street, 2nd Floor, Conference Room 2212C.
Oral and written testimony will be received relative to the Department’s proposed scoring/ranking system for future Drinking Water PEFs. Those desiring to provide written testimony must deliver copies to the MassDEP Boston Office no later than the close of business on Friday, June 14, 2013.
Both the proposed revised Drinking Water PEF Form and Instruction and Guidance document can be found on the MassDEP SRF web page.
How to Obtain SRF Loans
Energy Management Enhancements
- Financing Energy Management Enhancements with the State Revolving Fund
- Massachusetts Drinking Water & Wastewater Facilities Energy Management Pilot
- Clean Energy Results Program - Resources for Water & Wastewater Utilities Interested in Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Opportunities at Water and Wastewater Facilities