Click Employee Self Service button above
to Report/Approve Time, View Pay Advice,
Leave Balance and Employee
|..||Hours of Availability||..|
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Employee Information Change Form Last Updated:12/19/2013
Workforce Enhancement Program
New Self-Service Features Now Available!
Self Service 9.2 Upgrade Features Offer:
- Navigation enhancements
- Ease of use
- New functionality for approvers and core users
Some of the benefits of the upgrade:
- One click access to timesheet and paystub
- Streamlined design
- New and improved management tools
Self-Service Features Available!
- View and update your ethnic group
- View and print your W-2
- Consent to receive an electronic W-2
- View and update W-4 tax information
- View/update personal information
- Home and mailing address
- Emergency contact
- Phone number
- View personal information (can only be updated by paper form)
- Date of birth
- Birth country and state
- Smoker status
- Marital status
- Highest education level
- Military status
- View/add/update direct deposit (for participating agencies and departments)
- Go Green by choosing to receive an electronic copy of your direct deposit pay advice
- View and print pay advice
- View leave balances
Need more assistance?
Job Aids are available online to assist employees who are new to self-service. The online learning videos provide an overview of system navigation and features. Visit Employee Self-Service Online Learning and Support Tools to review the job aids and videos. Jaws Users job aids also are available.
System Accessibility Information
Employee Self-Service is designed to be accessible to those using JAWS screen reading technology. We are currently developing a process in which the Employee Self-Service W-2s will be read by JAWS screen reading software. However, at this time, the Employee Self-Service W-2 is available only in a PDF format for printing and/or saving through Employee Self-Service. If you wish to review an unofficial text version of your W-2 form, proceed to the PayInfo website: https://payinfo.state.ma.us/payinfo/Login.asp
I want to ...
How Are We Doing?
Our goal is to make sure you are getting the information you need right away. Please take a minute to answer a few short questions about your visit to the MassHR website.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.