Report and Approve Time
View my Pay Advice, Leave Balance and Employee Profile
|..||Hours of Availability||..|
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Employee Information Change Form Last Updated:12/19/2013
- Ethnic Group Change Form NEW
- Exec. Dept. Time and Attendance Policy
- Q & A for Self-Service Time and Attendance
- Questions and Answers For TCD
- Online Learning Opportunities and Support Tools
- SSTA Time Submission & Approval Deadlines
New Self-Service Features Now Available!
Check out the additional Self-Service features that are now available for employees to view and update personal and payroll related information!
Starting Thursday, December 19, 2013, employees can:
- View additional personal information
- View and update your ethnic group
- View and print your W-2
- View and update W-4 tax information
Existing functionality includes:
- View/add/update direct deposit (for participating agencies and departments)
- Go Green by choosing to receive an electronic copy of your direct deposit pay advice
- View/update personal information
- Home and mailing address
- Emergency contact
- Phone number
- View and print pay advice
Need more assistance?
Job Aids are available online to assist employees who are new to self-service. The online learning videos provide an overview of system navigation and features. Visit Employee Self-Service Online Learning and Support Tools to review the job aids and videos. Jaws Users job aids also are available.
System Accessibility Information
Employee Self-Service is designed to be accessible to those using JAWS screen reading technology. We are currently developing a process in which the Employee Self-Service W-2s will be read by JAWS screen reading software. However, at this time, the Employee Self-Service W-2 is available only in a PDF format for printing and/or saving through Employee Self-Service. If you wish to review an unofficial text version of your W-2 form, proceed to the PayInfo website: https://payinfo.state.ma.us/payinfo/Login.asp
I want to ...
How Are We Doing?
Our goal is to make sure you are getting the information you need right away. Please take a minute to answer a few short questions about your visit to the MassHR website.