When you visit websites, your browser stores elements of the pages you are viewing to decrease the load time of the page the next time you view it. While this is helpful in loading pages faster it can sometimes cause issues with displaying the most current versions of webpages and documents. When we update our applications, job aids and resource documents, your browser may still use old files which can cause display or access problems or not show the most recent version of a document. It is a good practice to clear your cache regularly. This will ensure you are always viewing the most recent version of our pages and documents. If you need assistance in how to clear your cache, please refer to the instructions below.
Log in links for this page
- This page, Clear Your Browser Cache, is offered by
- Human Resources
Clear Your Browser Cache
Table of Contents
- Select Tools or Safety from the Menu Bar located on the top left side of your browser.
- Select Delete browsing history.
- Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and ensure both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies are checked.
- Select Delete. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Select the three dots in the top right corner to access the Menu
- Select Security, then Privacy, Search and Services.
- Under Clear Browsing Data Select Choose what to clear.
- Select All Time from the Time Range drop down.
- Ensure both Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are checked.
- Select Clear. You will get an "All clear!" confirmation under the Clear button once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Select History from the Menu Bar.
- Select Clear Recent History
- Select Everything from the Time Range to clear.
- Ensure the Cookies and Cache options are selected.
- Select Clear Now.
- Select More tools from the 3 dot menu.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Select All time for the time range.
- Ensure the Cookies and Cache options are selected .
- Select Clear data.
1. Select the History Tab from the Menu
2. Select Clear History
3. You will receive prompt “Clearing History will remove related cookies and other website data”
4. Select Clear History again to Confirm.
Other browsers or older versions of browsers
Your browser’s “Help” section should provide instructions on clearing your cache