- Select the three dots in the top right corner to access the Menu
- Select Settings, then Privacy, Search and Services.
- Under Clear Browsing Data Select Choose what to clear.
- Select All Time from the Time Range drop down.
- Ensure both Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are checked.
- Select Clear. You will get an "All clear!" confirmation under the Clear button once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
When you visit websites, your browser stores elements of the pages you are viewing to decrease the load time of the page the next time you view it. While this is helpful in loading pages faster it can sometimes cause issues with displaying the most current versions of webpages and documents. When we update our applications, job aids and resource documents, your browser may still use old files which can cause display or access problems or not show the most recent version of a document. It is a good practice to clear your cache regularly. This will ensure you are always viewing the most recent version of our pages and documents. If you need assistance in how to clear your cache, please refer to the instructions below.