Welcome to the Massachusetts Courts
- Trial Court Community Justice Project Issues Report on Mental Health and Addiction
- Supreme Judicial Court Hears Oral Arguments in Four Cases in Special Sitting in Lawrence
- At Ceremonial Swearing In, Supreme Judicial Court Justice Budd Says, "It is through the Courts that the Rule of Law is enforced— it is the Rule of Law which stands between order and chaos."
- In Remarks at Ceremonial Swearing In, Supreme Judicial Court Justice Lowy Says, "The SJC decision making process is what I hoped it would be"
- On National Adoption Day, Trial Court Chief Justice Carey Asks, "What greater gift could one give?"
- See All Recent News
Self Help Center
Questions about alimony? Need information about small claims filings? Find your answers quickly in the Self-Help Center.
Select a town or city and get a results page with all of the courthouses that serve the town. Each page provides what you need to find or contact the courthouse.
Use the Form Finder to look up a form by category, keyword, or court.