- 2015 Edition of the Massachusetts Guide to Evidence Now Available
- Appeals Court Sits in Counties Around the State
As part of the Appeals Court's continuing outreach program, the Court will hear oral arguments in Hampden and Worcester Counties in April and May.
- False Court Case Email Scam Notice
The Massachusetts Appeals Court has received reports of an email scam, in which emails purporting to come from a court clerk or a law firm with business at the Appeals Court are being sent to persons across the country. Learn more.
- Statement from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants on the retirement of Appeals Court Chief Justice Phillip Rapoza
- Public Wi-Fi Now Available in John Adams Courthouse
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.