- Appeals Court E-Filing Guidance and Updates
The Appeals Court E-Filing pilot launched on March 31, 2016. See this page for information, guidance, and updates
- Appeals Court Now Accepts Credit Card Payments
The Appeals Court now accepts credit cards at the Clerk's Office counter for the payment of all fees, including fees for entering an appeal or petition and for a copy or PDF of a court record.
- Reduced Number of Copies of Brief and Appendix Required
The Appeals Court is reducing the number of copies of the brief and record appendix that must be filed: only 4 copies each of the brief and record appendix need be filed with the Clerk with 2 copies served on counsel for each party separately represented, and only 2 copies of each exhibit volume and 1 copy of each transcript need be filed with the Clerk with 1 copy of each served on counsel for each party separately represented.
- Civil Appeals Clinic
Free assistance with appeals and the appeals process is available to qualifying, low-income persons at the Civil Appeals Clinic at the Appeals Court Clerk's Office. Clinic hours are Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Appeals Court Standing Order Concerning Docketing Statements for All Appeals (Civil and Criminal)
- Register for Clerk's Office Announcements