- (historical and current property tax trends, tax rates, tax levies, parcel counts, assessed values, motor vehicle excise tax, eqv's, average single family tax bills)
- (override, capital exclusion, debt exclusion, new growth, excess & override capacity)
(debt, free cash, stabilization fund, overlay reserves, bond ratings, financial flexibility)
- (listing of communities that have adopted local options related to tax billing, property tax exemptions for disabled veterans, elderly, and blind persons or alternative local option revenue sources (rooms and meals taxes))
- (population, income, inflation, voters, motor vehicles, labor force, births, housing units, centerline road inventory)
- (cherry sheets, net state aid, totals by program)
- (new growth, levy limit base, general revenue sharing, local receipts)
- (local acceptance, state matching funds, and trust fund balances)
Local aid payments administered by the Division of Local Services, including monthly payments and assessments, Charter School Tuition payments, CPA, and Smart Growth School Cost Reimbursements
- (local acceptance of optional clauses and state reimbursement)
- (tax levy, state aid, local receipts, other)
- (general fund, school, special revenue, trust, capital, enterprise, agency)
- Information regarding smart growth zoning, regulations and smart growth school cost reimbursements.
- If you have any questions or comments about the data or would like to know more about the Municipal Databank.