- 05/04/2015: Update on Right Whale persistence in Cape Cod Bay
- 04/30/2015 2015/2016 Commercial Spiny Dogfish Limit: 5,000 Pounds Per Trip, Effective May 1
- 04/30/2015: Gulf of Maine Haddock Recreational Rule Clarification
- 04/29/2015 Advisory to Mariners: High Risk Area for Right Whales in Western Cape Cod Bay
- 04/29/2015 May 14, 2015 Marine Fisheries Advisory Commission Business Meeting Cancelled
- 04/27/2015 Notice of Public Hearings and Public Comment Period Gulf of Maine Cod and Haddock and Recreational Black Sea Bass
- 04/24/2015 New Commercial Striped Bass Rule to Prevent Stockpiling
- 04/17/2015 2015 Commercial Fluke Fishery Period 1 to Close on April 22 and Period 2 to Open on April 23
- 04/15/2015 Notice of Public Comment Period: 2015/2016 Annual Spiny Dogfish Trip Limit Specifications
- 04/15/2015 Recreational Gulf of Maine Cod Fishery Closed and Commercial Gulf of Maine Cod Trip Limit Reduced to 200 Pounds
- See All 2015 Advisories
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.