- 04/24/2015 New Commercial Striped Bass Rule to Prevent Stockpiling
- 04/17/2015 2015 Commercial Fluke Fishery Period 1 to Close on April 22 and Period 2 to Open on April 23
- 04/15/2015 Notice of Public Comment Period: 2015/2016 Annual Spiny Dogfish Trip Limit Specifications
- 04/15/2015 Recreational Gulf of Maine Cod Fishery Closed and Commercial Gulf of Maine Cod Trip Limit Reduced to 200 Pounds
- 04/15/2015 Commercial Tautog Spring Fishery to Open Effective Thursday, April 16, 2015
- 04/15/2015 Pilot Program: Summertime Weekly Aggregate Scup Trip Limits for Draggers
- 04/14/2015 Elver Poaching Fines Increased
- 04/10/2015: Recreational Striped Bass: 1 fish at 28"
- 04/08/2015 Public meetings scheduled to announce the 2015 Vibrio Control Plan for Oysters
- 4/1/15 2015 Horseshoe Crab Spawning Closure Dates
- See All 2015 Advisories
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.