- Includes photos of ticks and information about the environments they prefer.
- Includes many steps that you can take to help keep ticks off of you, so they can't bite you.
- Includes many steps that you can take that may help you reduce the number of ticks in your yard.
- Includes data on babesiosis, HGA and lyme disease.
- Brochures, posters, tick ID card and fact sheets.
- Disease reporting requirements, laboratory testing for Lyme Disease.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.