- Information about the MassHealth Drug List and updates to the list. Sign up to receive e-mail notification of when updates to the MassHealth drug list are posted on the Web.
- These are regulations related to the MassHealth Pharmacy Program. See also Division of Health Care Finance and Policy regulations and policies on prescribed drugs at 114.3 CMR 31.00
- Additional communications (see also Pharmacy Facts above), including guidance on payment, intended for pharmacists.
- Communications, including educational notices, intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, community health centers, and other medical providers involved in prescribing drugs.
- This link provides information about the DUR Program and the DUR Board, including links to the Board meeting schedule, minutes, and agendas.
- The first page of the MassHealth remittance advice (RA) is used to send important messages to providers. These messages may contain billing, regulation, and reimbursement information, as well as other topics. These updates should be communicated to all applicable staff.
- (U.S. Food and Drug Administration Orange Book)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.