M.G.L. Chapter 40B Guidelines - Subsidized Housing Inventory.
CPA Prequalification List, updated monthly.
Cost Certification Guidance and Forms.
- The 40B Design Handbook is a result of a collaborative process of the four Massachusetts housing agencies that are authorized to review and approve site eligibility for Chapter 40B affordable housing developments.
- Housing Production Plan is a regulation under Chapter 40B that encourages communities to take a proactive approach to affordable housing development.
- The Local Initiative Program is a state housing program that was established to give cities and towns more flexibility in their efforts to provide low and moderate-income housing.
- Guidance on calculating 40B affordable sale prices and rents.
- The Subsidized Housing Inventory is used to measure a community's stock of low-or moderate-income housing for the purposes of M.G.L. Chapter 40B, the Comprehensive Permit Law. While housing developed under Chapter 40B is eligible for inclusion on the inventory, many other types of housing also qualify to count toward a community's affordable housing stock.