TO REPORT FRAUD BY AN EMPLOYER, CALL 1-877-96-LABOR (1-877-965-2267). ALL REPORTING IS ANONYMOUS.
Form 154 - Verification of Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Coverage for Out-Of-State Employers Operating in Massachusetts10/28/2010
- If you would like to report an employer who you think may be operating without workers' compensation insurance coverage, please complete this online form. All referrals submitted will be kept confidential to the extent possible under the law.
List of Exempted Corporate Officers file size 12MBThrough March 12, 2015
- Updated 7/2010
- April 1, 2012 through March 31, 2015
- The DIA's Office of Insurance issues self insurance licenses to qualified employers with at least 300 employees and $750,000 in annual standard premium. To be self-insured, employers must have enough capital to cover the expenses associated with self insurance (i.e. a bond, reinsurance, TPA and lawyer). Updated 1/7/2015
List of Self Insurance Groups in Massachusetts file size 1MBBusinesses in related industries in Massachusetts may join together to form a self insurance group (SIG) to satisfy the insurance mandate. Regulated by the Division of Insurance (DOI) SIGs may include public employers, non-profit groups, and private employers in the same industry or trade association. On a quarterly basis, the DOI provides the Department of Industrial Accidents with a list of self Insurance Groups in Massachusetts. January, 2015
- The Bureau is a private non-profit unincorporated association of insurers that is licensed by the Massachusetts Division of Insurance as a rating organization for workers' compensation insurance in Massachusetts. We have been serving the needs of insurers, regulators, insurance agents and employers in Massachusetts since 1915.
- This Task Force is charged with coordinating the efforts of several state agencies to stamp out fraudulent employment activities and bring those workers under the protective umbrella of statutes and regulations that protect their rights and ensure a safe working environment. In addition, the Task Force will be working to bring those employers who skirt the laws of the Commonwealth into compliance and create a level playing field for all businesses to compete and contribute to the economic well-being of our state.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.