About the Department of Telecommunications and Cable
- Regulates the telecommunications and cable industries in accordance with statutory obligations imposed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the federal government
- Ensures consumers receive high quality communications at just and reasonable rates
- Promotes sustainable competition to increase consumer welfare for all Massachusetts residents
- Maintains and enforces consumer protections, consistent with the public interest, particularly where market forces alone are not sufficient to do so, including investigating and responding to inquiries and complaints from consumers and carriers
- Provides expert input into the development of telecommunications-related policies for the State
Join us for the New England IP Transition Conference, Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
Please click here for location and registration information.
Resources for customers of telephone or cable providers
Resources for regulated companies