OSD mission statement
OSD administers the procurement process by establishing Statewide Contracts for goods and services that ensure best value, provide customer satisfaction and support the socioeconomic and environmental goals of the Commonwealth and by providing specific operational services.
- Review this summary schedule of Operational Services Division's upcoming procurement activity.
OSD’s Legal, Policy & Compliance Office’s New Web Page
OSD’s Legal, Policy & Compliance Office’s (LPC) has posted a new Legal, Policy and Compliance Office web page, which includes links to the following new web content:
OSD/CTR Issue New Policies
The Operational Services Division (OSD) and the Comptroller of the Commonwealth (CTR) have issued and revised several related policies:
- Incidental purchase limit increased to $10,000
- Simplified contract requirements for certain incidental purchases
- New Quick Reference Procurement Chart
- New due diligence requirements for making certain purchases that do not qualify as procurement exceptions
- Revised process for using collective purchase contracts issued by the GSA or other non-Massachusetts public entities