The Operational Services Division (OSD) offers resources for obtaining antigen test kits and personal protective equipment (PPE) using Statewide Contracts.
- This page, COVID-19 Statewide Contract Resources, is offered by
- Operational Services Division
COVID-19 Statewide Contract Resources
Statewide Contracts offer rapid antigen test kits and personal protective equipment (PPE) to mitigate and manage the transmission of COVID-19.
Table of Contents
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits from Manufacturers and Distributors
Use Statewide Contracts to purchase rapid antigen test kits in bulk from manufacturers or secure smaller test kit quantities from Statewide Contract distributors. Test kits are offered through the following two contract sources:
- Manufacturers: HSP41 Category 10 COVID-19 Antigen Test Kits Refer to the Vendor List and Information section in the Contract User Guide for Pricing and Order Minimums. Please note that minimums must be met to order from this contract.
- Distributors: HSP45 Laboratory Supplies and Equipment, Category 3 Clinical Products & Supplies Review the Vendor List and Information section in the Contract User Guide to identify Category 3 awarded vendors.
Contact the Contract Manager, Kelly Thompson Clark, at email@example.com.
Personal Protective Equipment on Statewide Contract
Organizations may secure personal protective equipment (PPE) from several Statewide Contracts:
- HLS06 Homeland Security and Public Safety, Category 2 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- HSP45 Laboratory Supplies and Equipment, Category 8 Safety Products and Supplies
- PSE01 Public Safety Equipment and Two-Way Radio
Review the Contract User Guides for purchasing guidance. Contact OSD Contract Managers with questions: