- Advisory: Level IV Facility Waiver Application for Administration of Controlled Substances
- A Guide to Nursing Home Care Brochure, 2013
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health, working with professional organizations, resident advocates and legislators developed this brochure in 2010. The brochure was revised in 2013. This brochure is a summary of important nursing home resident rights and is to be provided to each new resident admitted to a nursing home. We hope you will keep it handy and use it as a quick reference to important information about nursing home care and regulations.
- List of Licensed Clinics and Services Provided
Service information represents the most recent licensing data available at the time of the report.
- List of Health Care Facilities Licensed or Certified by the Division
Bed counts represent most recent licensing data available at the time of the report. Please note that nursing home bed totals may include beds temporarily out of service, and not the total number of active beds in a facility.
- SPOT Stakeholder Presentation Meeting
- Serious Reportable Events Reports
- Adult Day Health Program Licensure Information
- Suspension of Cardiac Catheterization Services Provision Described in CL 14-6-617 – 1/20/2015
- New Law Requiring Notification of Mammography Patients Identified as Having Dense Breast Tissue
- ICU Patients for Registered Nurse Law in Effect September 28, 2014
- Healthcare Personnel Influenza Vaccination Report for acute care hospitals - 2012-2013 influenza season
- Close-out of the MASS COMM Post-Randomization Phase Cohort Study
- Healthcare Associated Infection (HAI) in Massachusetts Acute Care July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2011 file size 16MB file size 16MB
- Advisory - Heat Related Illness Precautions July 7, 2010
- Advisory - Rest Home Drug Waiver Application - Change of Form and Fax Number - May 18, 2010
- Healthcare Associated Infection (HAI) in Massachusetts Acute Care Hospitals
- Primary Stroke Services (PSS) Hospitals
- Changes in Ambulance Diversion Policies Effective 1/1/2009
- New Nursing Home Consumer Information Page
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Medical Spa Services
99 Chauncy Street
Boston, MA 02111
This information is provided by the Division of Health Care Facility Licensure and Certification within the Department of Public Health.