Online License Renewal is Now Available!
All licensed professional engineers and land surveyors are eligible to renew online during the 2016 license renewal cycle. To renew online, please visit the Board’s Renew Your License Online page.
NOTICE: Public Hearing on Proposed Engineering and Land Surveying Regulations
The Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and of Land Surveyors will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. to consider proposed amendments to its regulations, at 250 CMR 2.00 - 7.00. For more information on this hearing, please choose from the links below:
• Public Hearing Notice
• Executive Order No. 562
• Courtesy Copy of Current Regulations, 250 CMR 2.00 - 7.00
• Proposed Amendments to 250 CMR 2.00
• Proposed Amendments to 250 CMR 3.00
• Proposed Amendments to 250 CMR 5.00
• Proposed Amendments to 250 CMR 6.00
• Proposed Amendments to 250 CMR 7.00
Click the link above to access a listing of scheduled Board meetings and copies of meeting minutes from prior Board meetings.
Interested in Serving as a Member of a Board of Registration?