COMMBUYS Enhancements - September 2016
The COMMBUYS Operations Team is introducing some exciting enhancements beginning September 23. Here’s a quick preview:
- New look and feel with redesigned buyer and vendor home pages;
- Significant improvements to COMMBUYS search functionality for Buyers;
- Shopping cart concept when adding items to a Requisition;
- Option to hit Enter on your keyboard or click the Find It button when conducting searches;
- Direct Releases will auto-send to vendors following final approval;
- New Document Number formatting will delete the leading zeros;
- Extraneous COMMBUYS emails for Document Status Changes will be eliminated;
- Improvements to Requisition Print Form;
- Purchase Order (PO) emails to vendors to include PDF attachment of the PO.
Get the details in our special COMMBUYS edition of Buy the Way.
Not signed up to receive our updates? Click here to sign up.
Latest Statistics as of 09/29/2016 Totaled*:
|Buyers Accessing System||149,019|
|Vendors Accessing System||208,222|
|Catalog Orders Daily:||61,115|
|Non-Catalog Orders Daily||5,671|
|Bids (Solicitations) posted:||9,090|
|Catalog line items available for ordering:||654,706|
|Catalog PO Value||$434,559,899|
|Non-Catalog PO Value||$149,774,951|
*Note: The statistics reported has been revised to fully capture the total amount spent on purchase orders through COMMBUYS
View the latest Bid and Contract (MBPPO) opportunities, go to: www.commbuys.com