The COMMBUYS Policy for Purchasing Organizations is now available!
The Operational Services Division is pleased to introduce the new COMMBUYS Policy for Purchasing Organizations. The goal of the policy is to ensure that all purchasers use the system in a consistent and secure way while achieving significant new procurement efficiencies. The policy is applicable to:
• Executive Departments, which are subject to the Operational Services Division (OSD)’s procurement regulations and policies,
• Non-Executive Departments, Legislative and Judicial Branches, Cities, Towns and other eligible public entities, which are not subject to OSD’s procurement regulations and are not required to use the system but who choose to do so at their own option.
- The COMMBUYS Glossary is now available!
Read the COMMBUYS News and learn what's happening this week with the project: COMMBUYS News - March 10
Comm-PASS to COMMBUYS- Important Transition Information
- Transition NEWS for Comm-PASS Users - Feb. 13
- Comm-PASS Activity Closeout Date - Transition to COMMBUYS Memo - Jan. 24
Sign up for COMMBUYS Training visit our Training and Registration page.