Exciting Changes Afoot at COMMBUYS Operations
Over the last many months, the COMMBUYS Operations Team has been working to implement upgrades to the COMMBUYS Market Center. These changes, coming in fall 2016, will introduce many new features long requested by our users. Here’s a quick preview:
- New user interface that will enrich the current look and feel of COMMBUYS;
- Enhanced search capability and catalog item filtering by vendor, brand, manufacturer, SKU, among others;
- Improved responsiveness and speed;
- Shopping cart concept when adding items to a Requisition;
- Enhanced catalog management tool and features, including line item level price breaks;
- When searching in COMMBUYS, option to hit Enter on your keyboard or click the Find It button.
Check your inbox for upcoming announcements that will provide a comprehensive overview of the enhancements and detailed user instructions.
Not signed up to receive our updates? Click here to sign up.
Latest Statistics as of 08/23/2016 Totaled*:
|Buyers Accessing System||141,412|
|Vendors Accessing System||199,207|
|Catalog Orders Daily:||57,783|
|Non-Catalog Orders Daily||5,454|
|Bids (Solicitations) posted:||8,628|
|Catalog line items available for ordering:||654,706|
|Catalog PO Value||$408,594,582|
|Non-Catalog PO Value||$145,975,520|
*Note: The statistics reported has been revised to fully capture the total amount spent on purchase orders through COMMBUYS
View the latest Bid and Contract (MBPPO) opportunities, go to: www.commbuys.com