Laws and Regulations Disclaimer
Copies of regulations provided here are for informational purposes only. Official copies of regulations are available from the State Bookstore, State House, Room 116, Boston, MA 02133. Telephone (617) 727-2834.
Creation of Board:
M.G.L. Chapter 13, Sections 19 to 21
M.G.L. Chapter 112, Sections 43 to 53
- Chapter 94 C Section 1 Definitions
- Chapter 94 C Section 3 Schedules of Controlled Substances
- Chapter 94 C Section 7 Registration
- Chapter 94 C Section 9 Authorized Possession, Dispensation, etc., of Controlled Substances; Records
- Chapter 94 C Section 17 Prescriptions Written or Oral
- Chapter 112 Section 12 CC Disclosure of health care records; copies
- Chapter 112 Section 51 A Rules and Regulations For Continuing Education
- Chapter 112 Section 52 G Persons filing complaint or providing information to board: liability
- Chapter 112 Section 61 Boards of Registration in Medicine, etc. may Suspend etc., Certificates, etc.
- Chapter 112 Section 62 Hearings
- Chapter 112 Section 63 Pendency of Action Before Criminal Court no Ground for Delay or Vice Versa
- Chapter 112 Section 64 Review of Suspension etc. of Certificate etc. by Supreme Judicial Court
- Chapter 112 Section 65 Penalty for Practicing While Certificate etc., Suspended etc.
Regulations as of October 10, 2014
Rules and Regulations Prior to August 20, 2010
- 234 CMR 2.00: General Rules and Requirements (PDF)
- 234 CMR 3.00: Administration of General Anesthesia, Deep Sedation, Conscious Sedation, and Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Sedation (PDF)
- 234 CMR 4.00: Reserved (PDF)
- 234 CMR 5.00: Continuing Education (PDF)
- Use of Electronic Signatures in Patient Records
- Advisory Ruling on CODA Accredited Out-of-State Dental Assisting Programs
- Prescribing Authority of Limited License Dental Interns and Faculty
- Botulinum Toxin and Dermafillers by Licensed Dentists
- Failure to Renew (PDF)
- Tooth Whitening Services (PDF)
- Use of Lasers in Dentistry
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.