Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

File a consumer complaint 

Are you having a problem with a business? File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office (AGO).

File a workplace complaint 

If you think that an employer did not follow workplace laws, you may file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office (AGO).

File a civil rights complaint 

If you believe a company, business, organization has violated your rights, you can file a civil rights complaint with the Civil Rights Division of the Attorney General's Office.

File a complaint about a charity or non-profit 

Make the Attorney General's Office aware of improper actions by a charitable organization by filing a complaint with the Attorney General's Non-Profit Organizations/Public Charities Division.

File a request for review with the Attorney General's Criminal Bureau 

If you believe that you have information related to a criminal offense that may be investigated or prosecuted by the Attorney General's Criminal Bureau, please complete the request for review form.

File a Medicaid fraud complaint 

The Attorney General's Medicaid Fraud Division investigates and prosecutes health care providers who defraud the Massachusetts Medicaid program, known as MassHealth, and reviews reports of abuse against patients in long-term care facilities.

Invite Attorney General Maura Healey to your event 

Would you like Attorney General Maura Healey to attend your event? Make a scheduling request here.