- Posted: October 13, 2021 5 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 23, 2021 5:11 p.m.
- This page, Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Oct. 18, 2021), is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Oct. 18, 2021)
Overview of Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission meeting (Oct. 18, 2021)
Posted October 13, 2021
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws and An Act Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures Adopting During the State of Emergency, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission. The meeting will take place as noted below.
PEACE OFFICER STANDARDS AND TRAINING COMMISSION
October 18, 2021
Remote Participation via Zoom
Meeting ID: 975 8672 1318
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of August 31 and September 14, 2021 Meeting Minutes
3. Update from Executive Director Enrique Zuniga
a. Recent Meetings with Executive Stakeholders and State Agencies
b. Administrative Matters
4. Update from Lon Povich
a. Administrative Regulations Drafting
5. New Business the Chair Did Not Anticipate at the Time of Posting
Zoom Recording of Public Meeting - Oct. 18, 2021 - Click Here