- This page, Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission Public Meeting (July 12, 2022), is offered by
- POST Commission
Public Meeting Notice Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission Public Meeting (July 12, 2022)
Overview of Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission Public Meeting (July 12, 2022)
July 7, 2022
In accordance with Sections 18-25 of Chapter 30A of the Massachusetts General Laws and An Act Extending Certain COVID-19 Measures Adopting During the State of Emergency, as amended by An Act Making Appropriations for the Fiscal Year 2022 to Provide for Supplementing Certain Existing Appropriations and for Certain Other Activities and Projects, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Commission.
The meeting will take place as noted below.
NOTICE OF MEETING AND AGENDA
Public Meeting #26
July 12, 2022, 8:30 a.m.
Remote Participation via Zoom
Meeting ID: 989 7446 0975
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes
a. June 8, 2022
b. June 21, 2022
3. Executive Director Report – Enrique Zuniga
a. Officer Recertification (A-H)
4. FY23 Budget – CFAO Rebello-Pradas
5. Proposed POST Policy on Dissemination of Information Concerning Law Enforcement Officers - General Counsel Ravitz
6. Matters not anticipated by the Chair at the time of posting
Zoom Recording of Public Meeting - July 12, 2022 - Click Here