Please review and complete the steps noted below to prior to starting and submitting your Sales Representative initial license application.
- Memorandum: Submitting Sales Representative’s Initial and Renewal Applications Online
- Sales Representative Application Form and Checklist
- CORI Acknowledgement Form
- Sales Representative Information Form
- Ethics Training for Sales Representatives, Admissions Representatives, and Administrators of Licensed Schools. All sales representatives, admissions representatives, and administrators must submit evidence of having completed the Ethics Training at initial licensure and at each renewal. Evidence of completion consists of reading the Ethics Training slides and then signing the last page and forwarding that page to DOL.
- Certificate for Blanket Bond for Private Occupational School Sales Representatives
- Blanket Bond Form for Private Occupational School Sales Representatives
All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable, one time application fee of $1,000.00. This fee can be paid online at the end of the application process either by check or credit card. Please note that a convenience fee will be assessed for credit card payments.
Please direct any questions regarding the application process to Occupational School staff at 617-701-8719.
Begin Your Application Now
To start your online application, please go to the ePLACE Portal.