Certificate of Compliance (Good Standing) from Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)

Submitting Certificate of Compliance (Good Standing) (DUA)

find and submit Certificate of Compliance

To find the certificate - login to Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance

  • From the Home Screen, Select Payment Information (located in the lower right of screen);
  • Then on the Payment Information screen select
    Request Employer Certificate of Compliance (located in the lower right of screen);
  • Click the Request button under Request Certification of Good Standing;
  • A PDF of the compliance letter will open if you are in compliance.

Help Us Improve Mass.gov  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.