- (Formerly known as Department of Mental Retardation.)
- The Department is dedicated to creating, in partnership with others, innovative and genuine opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities to participate fully and meaningfully in, and contribute to, their communities as valued members.
Central Office, Regional Offices and Area Offices, and their areas of responsibility
- Population breakdown and residential services in statistical graphics.
- Individuals, families and volunteers serve important roles in making a difference in the lives of people supported by the Department. Citizen Advisory Boards offer opportunities for participation.
- The Department's Diversity Committees sponsor events and activities to celebrate and promote diversity throughout the year.