Alcoholic Beverages Retail Licenses

Learn more about retail licenses here.

To apply for a license or permit, please select the appropriate link below. Retail transactions must first be submitted to the municipality in which the licensee will operate. Licenses issued directly by the ABCC will require the application, amendment, and renewal to be submitted through the ePlace Portal Licensing system.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.