Apply for a Alcoholic Beverages Storage Permit (ABCC)

Storage permits allow the holder to storage alcohol in Massachusetts.

The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission is the sole agency responsible for issuing state licenses, which are distinguished by the type of activity the licensee wishes to perform. Alcoholic Beverages Storage Permits are for companies that seek to store alcoholic beverages, including in public warehouses, bonded warehouses, and storage facilities.

What would you like to do?

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.