Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Transportation Permit (ABCC)

These licenses allow the holder to pick up, drop off, and transport alcohol in Massachusetts.

The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission is the sole agency responsible for issuing state licenses, which are distinguished by the type of activity the licensee wishes to perform. Alcoholic Beverages Transportation Permits are for companies that seek to transport alcoholic beverages, including via air, ship, and rail travel.

Help Us Improve  with your feedback

Please do not include personal or contact information.