- Posted: December 13, 2014 8:51 a.m.
- Last Updated: July 13, 2018 12:47 a.m.
- This page, Advisory Council On Private Occupational Schools: Meeting Agenda, 12/19/2014, is offered by
- Office of Private Occupational School Education
Public Meeting Notice Advisory Council On Private Occupational Schools: Meeting Agenda, 12/19/2014
Overview of Advisory Council On Private Occupational Schools: Meeting Agenda, 12/19/2014
Date: December 19, 2014
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 10:00 A.M
- Welcome, Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures
- Review of September 5, 2014 Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- Discussion Points:
- Review of Draft School Closure Plan
- Review of Draft School Closure Form
- Review of Draft Program Cost Worksheet
- Review of Draft Borrowing For Your Education Worksheet
- Proposed Advisory Council meeting dates for 2015
- Topics Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of Meeting
- Meeting #12: March 6, 2015
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Advisory Council on Private Occupational Schools meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Advisory Council on Private Occupational Schools meeting will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 10:00 A.M. on December 18, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.