- Posted: October 17, 2019 12:52 p.m.
- Last Updated: October 22, 2019 11:17 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
(revised as of October 22, 2019)
Public Session I
- Quality and Patient Safety Committee Calendar
Executive Session l
The Board will meet in executive session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(3) to discuss strategy with respect to the following pending where such discussion in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the litigating position of the Board:
- Eseosa Asemota, M.D. – Docket No. SJ-2018-326
- John Doe, M.D. – Docket No. SJ-2019-0190
- Donald J. Greeley, M.D. – Docket No. SJ-2019-0021
- Uzoamaka O. Nwoye, M.D. – Docket No. SJ-2019-0097
- Ravi Srinivas, M.D. – Docket No. 2017-03986-D
The Board will also meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 7 to comply with, or act under the authority of any general or special law, M.G.L. c.112 § 5, which provides that open complaints are confidential. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Executive Session II
- General Counsel’s Appeals Update
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- CPD Risk Assessment
- Availability for the November 7, 2019, November 22, 2019 and December 5, 2019 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting