- Posted: November 13, 2020 12:34 p.m.
- Last Updated: November 18, 2020 1:48 p.m.
Public Meeting Notice Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Overview of Board of Registration in Medicine - Topics of Discussion
Information on the Public Meeting of the BORIM
Public dial-in numbers: 866-692-3580
Meeting number: 178 440 1621
Public Session I
- MHA’s Request for CME Credit for Two Webinar Courses
- Licensing Cases
The Board will meet in Executive Session as authorized pursuant to M.G.L.c.30A § 21(a)(1) for the purpose of discussing the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of an individual. Specifically, the Board will discuss and evaluate the reputation, character, physical condition or mental health, rather than professional competence, of individuals relevant to their petitions for licensure. Additionally, the Board will be reviewing Executive Session Minutes.
- Adjudicatory Cases
Public Session II
- Motions and Votes
- Physician Licensure relating to services in Field Hospitals
- Policies and Procedures for physicians serving as monitors
- Availability for the December 3, 2020, December 17, 2020 and January 14, 2020 Board Meetings
- Items Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance of the Board meeting