- Posted: June 16, 2020 6:04 a.m.
- Last Updated: June 16, 2020 6:19 a.m.
Public Meeting Notice Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting (video conference)
Overview of Catastrophic Illness in Children Relief Fund Commission meeting (video conference)
Note: The June Commission meeting will be held remotely as a video conference due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declared by Governor Charles D. Baker on March 10, 2020 and consistent with the Governor’s March 12, 2020 Order modifying the state’s Open Meeting Law and May 18, 2020 Order extending the prohibition of gatherings of 10 or more individuals.
Members of the public who want to attend the meeting (excluding Executive Session) should contact Debra Taylor at Debra.Taylor@State.MA.US or (617) 994-9818 for connection information.
- Director updates
- Commission review
- Minutes from last meeting
- Monthly review list (list of approved requests)
- Fund financial and application status
- Executive session (closed to the public)
- Minutes from the last executive session
- Individual cases: review requests from individual families
The order of agenda items is subject to change.