- This page, Contract Administration - Online Class, is offered by
- Office of the Inspector General
Contract Administration - Online Class
Contact for Contract Administration - Online Class
Office of the Inspector General - MCPPO program
Overview of Contract Administration - Online Class
This 1-day live online class will provide you with all the necessary tools to successfully and efficiently administer your jurisdiction’s contracts.
The class will use interactive exercises to teach you how to mitigate risks, resolve disputes, and use effective communication to successfully develop and implement supplies-and-services contracts.
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Online
- Advanced Prep: None
- Credits: 6
November 17, 2022
February 16, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Registration closes 2 weeks before a class starts.
Blackboard® login information will be emailed to registrants.
- Principles of contract administration
- Best practices in contracting
- Effective contract oversight and monitoring
- Achieving procurement goals
- Drafting effective contract specifications
- Legal problems and risk mitigation
- Change order oversight
- Dispute resolution
You will need for Contract Administration - Online Class
Please see MCPPO online technical specifications.